working on initial /f/- scroll down for more
- Here are some simple activities to practice the /f/ sound:
1. Look at "hidden pictures" and use the carrier phrase " I found..." for a game kind of like "I spy".
2. Look in your refrigerator. What do you have 4 of? 5 of? 4 apples? 5 oranges?
3. Talk with your child about things you might have for supper, lunch & breakfast.,
Line-up cheer- Teacher : Hocus Pocus! Kids: Time to focus!
Core vocabulary (high frequency words): four, five, fall, feel, for, foot, fight, fan, full, fine, follow
Here are some gross motor games that emphasize the /f/ sound:
- "I found it"- create an obstacle course with small items hidden
- Hop Scotch, say "1 foot" or "2 feet" as appropriate on each jump
Slideshow: initial /f/
Slideshow: 4 or 5?
Some favorite songs with lots of /f/.....